Wednesday, June 29, 2011

EISLEY ♥

Sherri Dupree Bemis rocking out our middle shreds t shirt in NUDE!







We were super excited when Sherri responded to us on twitter! We did our very first exclusive interview with Sherri a while back, if you missed out Check It.
Sherri told us she will be in Arizona and so we were excited to meet them and watch them serenate us arizonians :)
I have been such a huge fan of Eisley and faithful follower since I was 16!! and I know that I needed to go see them here in Arizona, so I did. Me and the intern headed to take some photos and enjoyed Eisley perform!




Here is me Tatiana (owner of SDVTG) with all the gals from Eisley!
We love you girls and love your music! Thank you for being super nice to us and for bringing beautiful music to our ears!

Check out a video a fan recorded @martini ranch in scottsdale!


XOXO
Tatiana & SDVTG

No comments:

Post a Comment